Thursday, November 25, 2010

thanking

The turkey is in the oven, the pies are done, the sweet potatoes are ready to be boiled and then candied, and it's sit down time for a bit until it's start the rolls time, and this seems like the perfect time to put together a list of thankfulness.

I am thankful (in no particular order) for:

feeling loved
a warm shelter
jojo, gus
a soft bed
loyal friends
tasty, nutritious, ample food
breanne, audrey, janey, ellie, and cailin
clean water
loving others
education
my partner, jack
employment
stu, jessie, herschel and jake
jack's parents and siblings
good health for me and my loved ones
imagination
millie, oscar, weezie
finding creativity
feeling joy
my parents and brothers
life
shilo, cory, whitney
a beautiful garden
experiencing giving

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

happy Thanksgiving Jill! I am grateful for you, and for the chance to see--if only from afar--your full, rich life. love you. xoxo