Tuesday, November 9, 2010

wearing red

I wore red boots and red tights and a red cardigan today.

I don't remember the last time I wore red tights and I don't think I've ever owned red shoes or boots. Although I might have had a pair of red galoshes when I was young, really young.

Sadly, just a bit, the red boots were not these amazing red cowboy boots, because my size is no longer available, but still, they are red ankle boots and I'm feelin' pretty sassy about them about now.

Isn't there something supremely great about wearing a new pair of tights?

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Ooh, that's an inspiring outfit. I so wish there were a picture. (and I just clicked over to those cowboy boots, which prove the maxim that you never regret the stuff you buy, just the stuff you don't. I am mourning, a little, those cowboy boots of red leather.)