Monday, March 28, 2011

cloudy days

Today was one of those days where I'm glad I have vision. Okay, wait, I'm glad I have vision every day, but today I was more aware of how great it is to see.

There were clouds. Big dark masses and low-hanging nimbus. Huge clusters of storming, sheets of precipitation. And both this morning and late tonight, amongst the multiple versions of clouds, there were stripes of orange and pink sunshine glistening over and through the clouds.

See today is one of those days where I remember as a child learning that the eye works like a camera and I wish I had the newer version of camera eyes that have a memory card that can download those photos onto my laptop so I could share them with you dear readers and save them in my available, retrievable memory for moments when I need to see an instant of natural beauty.

No comments: