Monday, March 25, 2013

a couple of other things

I will admit to being pleased with the finished product from pottery class.  It might not take much to please me.  You be the judge.



And on a completely different and more sobering note. 


I took this photo this morning at the hospital.  Dad had one of the screws removed that were put in his leg last year when he fell and broke it.  I know I get over the top with worry about a lot of things.  Thinking about my nearly 88-year-old dad undergoing anesthesia again is right there at the top of things that heighten my anxiety.  Without going into a lot of detail, let's just say that I took this picture before the surgery because I wanted a shot of his cute little grin, and best of all, he came through it okay.  So relieved.

2 comments:

Wayman Fam said...

I was feeling the same anxieties throughout the day yesterday also. I'm very relieved that it went well and he seems to be doing okay.

Lisa B. said...

(a) your dad is a cutie. I don't even know him and I can see it.
(b) gorgeous ceramics, missy! nice work.