Thursday, February 12, 2009

thoughts from the road



driving home tonight, i wondered--

how long before jack gets home so we can watch the races we recorded from daytona today?

how ever will i be able to use my outside mirrors when they're both covered with frozen snow?

whatever happened to cause that three-car wreck by kearns high school?

is it big gas guzzlin' pickup truck races on 5400 south today or what? all of you diesel racers, get into that gas station right there. NOW. you know you need to.

hmm. i bet the bottom of my starbucks cup will do a fine job of cleaning the frozen snow off of the mirrors...yep, right again.

wonder what it feels like to be a bird in winter. why don't those guys go someplace warm in winter? do they get cold? is that why they huddle up like that on the power lines? do the power lines keep them warm?

can't wait to see my dog.

hmmm. juggalo on the license plate frame in front of me. should i be worried? should we all be worried?

jeez my mouth hurts. don't know if i can go back to that dentist if he's going to numb my tongue instead of my tooth and then drill anyway.

stu sounded better today.

breanne was so funny today when she called and said hi and thanks for the card and what a funny dog picture it had on it and then barked for the rest of the call.

almost home. puppy fetch games and soup and racing. perfect.

and then i'm home and we start the games--



and she chews on me



but seriously, who wouldn't love to come home to this.


No comments: