Tuesday, June 30, 2009

one of those quick updates

1. If you feel you need this, I apologize for the last post, the rambling, whiny nature of it, the endless blahblahblah.
2. If you feel you needed number 1, perhaps you are not really one of my dear readers.
3. I almost entitled this post, "Will blog for sympathy".
4. But I didn't. Because I don't.
5. I am delighted that this month is nearly ended and I will chalk it up to another one of those slippery spots, rough patches, necessary evils, as well as one of those delightful, event-filled, monumentally lovely Junes.

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

no need to apologize to me. I should apologize to you for not commenting promptly on that post. So here's this: I think that your body is being your truest friend by telling on you. I think one of the toughest things is to learn to take care of yourself the way you try to take care of others--because you cherish the others you try to take care of. You--and I mean you specifically, not the generic you--deserve to be cherished.

Amelia said...

June! How you delight and torture us! Here is to a marvellous July.