Tuesday, April 20, 2010

shopping with jr

I think I've mentioned the love for shopping that is in Jr and I'm certain I've talked about how willing he is to clean and to shop for cleaning products. A few weeks ago, he said he thought we needed a litterbox for the cats downstairs because JoJo was terrorizing them so much that they wouldn't come upstairs to my bathroom, the location of their kitty litter box. I knew in my heart of hearts that the little kitties were using the litter box in my bathroom, but didn't mind if he wanted to set up another box in his bathroom, as long as he was responsible for cleaning it out. We agreed that he could use my debit card for the purchase and an hour later, he had set up the poogloo--a domeshaped kitty litter box that is surprisingly well constructed for keeping our tall puppy's nose out of the kitty's business.

I may have been a bit vocal about the cost of the poogloo and its filling material--somewhere around $48, which seemed a bit steep at the time, but now that I only have to clean out the original catbox every two weeks, I'm thinking that may have been the best $48 I ever spent. Let's see--cleaning catbox every 18 hours versus every 18 days--yes, I definitely got a deal for that $48. Well done again, Jr.

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Perhaps Jr. could set up a small business. "Jr's Solutions for Better Living," it could be. We all need a little of that action, in my opinion.