Monday, June 13, 2011

choices choices

I've thought of a couple of different things to post about today--should it be the stunning deal I scored at Kohl's on Saturday or the interesting conversations with my mom this past weekend?

Okay. I've decided.

You will not believe the deal I scored at Kohl's.

A list. That will help.

1. I had two Kohl's cash dealios--$30 worth
2. I had a 30% off coupon at Kohl's
3. I had a store credit for $67 (from the dress I returned because I didn't know which size would fit best so I ordered two sizes, and returned, sadly, the smaller of the two.)
4. I found six pairs of underpants, two tops, a nightgown, and a pair of sandals that will be excellent for the upcoming wedding parties.
5. I paid, out of pocket, $3.96.
6. I was given, for my excellent shopping skillz, another $10 in Kohl's cash.

See, it's kind of like they paid me $6.04 for shopping there, right?

Perhaps tomorrow, the story of what I'm sure is unique conversation.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

You should go on "Extreme Couponing!" Congrats on your savvy shopping!