Saturday, January 14, 2012

yard sailing, really?

Yes. Sugar and Colleen and I went to three yard sales this morning.

There was snow on the driveways at two of the sales.

Was the best part of the morning the like-new White House Black Market jacket, skirt, and sweater that I picked up for $3 each?

Was it the stop at Einstein's Bagels or the stop at Great Harvest?

Was it petting Diego, the awesome five-year-old St. Bernard who lived at the house of one of the sales?

Noooo. All of those were pretty great. But the best part was spending the morning with those two wacky sweethearts who are my friends.

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

That is some AWESOME shopping, madam. I salute you for that WH/BM $9 score.

(tea and pancakes...you betcha. we just gotta figure out when.)

Joey said...

You know, that's a sport I've never indulged in. I'm not sure I'd know how to start. But it sounds like fun. Glad you got to spend time with the Ladies. Best part.