Friday, January 11, 2008

don't read this post if you don't go to R-rated movies. seriously

The other day, my friend, Sugar, sent me an email with quotes from famous people about men, women, and sex. (OKAY, now you know I'm really serious about the R-rating. You know who you are, so just stop reading right now!)

These are some of the quotes. I have not confirmed whether or not the people identified as having spoken these deep thoughts are really the authors of the thoughts. But I think they are interesting and in some cases even, funny.

So, here they are:
  • According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful... Robert De Niro
  • Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place... Billy Crystal
  • Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships... Sharon Stone
  • Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is... Barbara Bush
All I'm saying is that if you think about any of these and you have any real life experience, you might see some truth or humor, or both. That's all I'm saying.

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

"fake whole relationships"--now that's funny.