Wednesday, October 8, 2008

http://digital-video-hunt.blogspot.com/

My friend Sugar is married to a guy named Fenton, who in addition to his regular day job, makes videos for weddings and probably whatever else people want videos of. He's one of those silent types--or at least that's how he is when I'm around. It could be fun to speculate about the reasons for his silence, but that is not the point of this post and it would probably irritate him anyway. (And you, internet, know that I am, if nothing else, totally not about irritating others--although I am doing good work [therapist quote] at balancing the irritating/pleasing levels. Did I mention that she's a great therapist?)

Anyway, the point of this post is to introduce you to Fenton's video blog, so you can check out his digital abilities and tell all of your friends about how great he is and, of course, keep him in mind when you need a video memory.

I especially like his montage skills and he's got some pretty cool stuff in his videos too. Check out his site and let me know what you think--hey, maybe he'll talk more around me if some of you, your children, grandchildren, beloved or betrothed give him a call. Seriously, think of anniversary gifts, birthday presents, Christmas gifts--what would be better than a video for your loved one of some of your good times together--not just weddings, but vacations, parties, OMGOSH, the options are endless!

No comments: