Friday, October 24, 2008

tag, you're it

My friend, Lisab over at the High Touch Megastore tagged me. This is the simple deal. One-word answers. How long can it take?

Where is your cell phone? purse
Where is your significant other? waiting
Your hair color? natural
Your mother? challenging
Your father? complicated
Your favorite thing? home
Your dream last night? chaos
Your dream/goal? simplicity
The room you’re in? entertaiment
Your hobby? gardens
Your fear? abandonment
Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
Where were you last night? Audreylicious
What you’re not? certain
One of your wish-list items? cabin
Where you grew up? here
The last thing you did? dined
What are you wearing? denim
Your TV? NASCARish
Your pet? weezie
Your computer? lightweight
Your mood? pensive
Missing someone? grandgirlies
Your car? babyscion
Something you’re not wearing? perfume
Favorite store? Kohl's
Your summer? forgotten
Love someone? many
Your favorite color? green
When is the last time you laughed? therapy
Last time you cried? therapy

And I tag: I'm Thinking..., Wilde Life, cool-stu, and You can find me in the Library. Go ahead, I dare you--honesty or total lies. Whatever.

No comments: