Sunday, November 15, 2009

a bit of snow--so much joy



It snowed a few inches yesterday. JoJo--the dog who will only go out to pee if I stand on the deck outside while she races to the grass, keeps her eyes totally focused on me, and if I make a move towards the door, if I even look towards the door, stops peeing and bolts for inside--that dog, LOVES the snow. Especially LOVES the snow when she has a ball to toss and catch and bury in the snow, pretend she can't remember where she dropped it, run figure eights around it, and eventually snatch it from the snow, racing into the house, panting and nearly giggling.






2 comments:

Joey said...

Only a dog can love the snow that much. Me, I'm always sad to see Autumn leaves leave. :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.