Thursday, November 12, 2009

remodel update

So last night Jack and Jr and I were downstairs, doing remodeling, of course. Jr was looking for a tool (one that I have never seen before, Jr) and was looking everywhere, including under the sofa cushions on the sofas that were moved down there for the big Halloween eve bash a few days ago.

As he lifted one of the cushions, we both, at the same time, saw something move deeper into the couch, immediately out of sight. I looked at him and he looked at me and he said, "Spider?" and I said, "No, lizard."

3 comments:

Shi said...

Sooooo did you ever figure out what it was.... cause... I don't think I would want either in my couch....

gilian said...

We didn't look, but if I were you, or anybody else who I like, I wouldn't sit on the leather couch...

Jessie said...

Eww. That's all I have to say about that. I hate moving things in my couch.