Sunday, December 2, 2007

five random thoughts

1. Six inches of fresh powder snow in my yard yesterday. I can't quite believe the beauty of winter. Every tree was covered, just like a postcard.
2. Little Audrey, after refusing to eat or be snuggled, instead laid across my lap while I patted her back and then fell asleep in less than two minutes.
3. The cats were out of food last night, which is always a MAJOR crisis for Millie. I woke up with her standing on my pillow, over my head, staring down at me, begging me to wake up and feed her---please, NOW, meow.
4. Finally, after three weekends, Dollie is brushed. Ginger is next.
5. The love of a good man is so reassuring, so comforting when the breakthroughs have been so painful.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Seems to me that for a place where all things grow, your blog isn't growing much... You should post again. (Says the girl who hasn't posted since like June... oh well.)