Friday, December 14, 2007

LIST! !! update

Jake is home from school and is in the kitchen, even as I type, I swear this is true, making Christmas cookies. I've tasted the chocolate chip cookies that are already done and they are goood. I can smell the spritz baking and he's also making the teacakes and the frosted cookies and !!!bonus!!! lemon bars. That means I only need to make the ginger cookies and caramels.

Cross another thing off of the LIST! !!

I love that boy and I love having him back in the house.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

No wonder you won't let him move in with me!

Lisa B. said...

Wow, I love your blog. How thrilling to find it! When you and Jack and the historian and I go out, and then play cards after (when will this be? probably after running son leaves, after the crying), we will talk about how. But in the meantime, so very glad to know about it. I love your voice.

The Baker said...

I took the hint! and as jessie would say bwah ha ha! I guess i have more cooking in my future