Friday, December 14, 2007

a really gentle hint

If I were Santa and had to fill my own stocking, well, first of all, wouldn't that be just sad? No one who knew me well enough to think long and hard about the things I might like to find in my Christmas stocking, because it would be my job as Santa to fill all stockings. Man, that is sadly sad.

Okay, enough sadness. It's Christmas time. Be happy.

If I were Santa, these are the things I'd put in my own stocking:

Jr. mints
Chocolate covered cherries
Menthol ice lip gloss
Santa Christmas tree ornaments
Socks with prints on them
Socks with no prints on them
Orange sticks
Teardrop shaped earrings
Not too easy Sudoku book
Sopranos dvds
A bag of those cheap kazoos
Butter mints
A love note to me
Something to share with the little girls
A nice apple, clementine orange, and maybe some avocados
A little framed picture of Jack
Movie tickets

Now that's a good start. Gentle readers, how about your stockings? Whatever would Santa fill them with, if you were Santa?

No comments: