Saturday, December 8, 2007

a really great job

My friend, Lisa, has a really great job and by that I mean she gets to take her laptop to meetings and everywhere else and she can read her friends' blogs and post to her own blog whenever she wants.

Whereas I have a great job and by that I mean that I get paid good money to do something I love, but I get blocked and logged and receive a warning nastygram from corporate whenever I try to view or post on a blog site. Now that's messed up. So that's my lame excuse for not posting more frequently. Well, that and the basement remodel we've been slowly completing that includes an hour drive each way and nowhere near enough time spent with Breanne.

Oh, the other great thing about my job is the baskets of treats that regularly arrive at this time of year. Have you ever tried a granny smith apple dipped in caramel then white chocolate and finally in cinnamon and sugar. Very Yummy with a capital Y.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sure, sure, blame it all on me... :) Those apples do sound good. Maybe I'll make some caramel dip tonight and cut some apples up down here. Not as good as caramel plus chocolate plus cinnamon sugar, but they'll just have to do, I guess.