Wednesday, May 7, 2008

just when you think it's safe

a new form of crazy appears. Nothing serious, mind you, just something that makes me want to stay inside or cover my eyes while driving. Or riding. All of which would be fine when riding, but not so fine when driving.

Don't worry internet friends, for I'm certain my appointment with the doctor tomorrow will solve yet another issue, he'll hand out samples of some wonder drug that I've never heard of and tell me to take them for a couple of weeks and get back to him. But before I leave his office, he will tell me all of the side effects, why the magic pills will likely work as expected, and how long it will be before I feel safe or perhaps myself once again. And I was feeling so smug about taking only two morning pills and one bedtime pill. When will I learn and get rid of the smug gene?

This is quite a ride, this crazy.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

A picture to cheer you up is posted here:
http://batemanshootandholler.blogspot.com/
It's Breanne and her friend Spencer, and I thought you might like it. Hope you're doing ok.