Sunday, July 19, 2009

if you're looking for someone to photograph a baby or two



Check out this site that belongs to Shi's sister-in-law, Wynona Robison. She's very good you see.






That's http://blog.wynonarobison.com/ I told Stu I was thinking about posting some of Wynona's photos of the girls on my blog and he said she was okay with that but preferred that I post "hot links" instead of copying and pasting? Let me just say that I tried to figure out that hot link thing, failed, and need to do my homework now, so remember, if you want to see how really good Wynona is, go to her website.

ps About three months ago, after Stu was finally added to the transplant list, he told me he'd asked his coordinator (knowing that she couldn't give him a definite or even perhaps a really vaigue answer) if she had to guess, how long would it be before he got his new liver. She said that it could happen tomorrow or in a month or six months or a year or three years, but she thought it was typically about a year after listing.

I realized the other day that since it's already been three months since that conversation, that by this time next year, Stu will be feeling better than he has for his whole adult life.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

that is good news.... beautiful pictures