Wednesday, July 22, 2009

one of the saddest things of late

Okay, maybe not in the grand scheme of things or in the cosmic sense or in the, well, you get the idea. I do occasionally lean towards hyperbole. But still.

I am so missing new posts on some of my favorite blogs. Blogs that have been lost because of those other web places that people tell me are all the rage, the places to be, where many, many hordes of the internet want to be my friend and poke me and kick my trash in Scrabble and hear all about my virtual farm. Those sites where apparently all the cute pictures are posted, where hour by hour virtual high school reunions can and do occur.

Yes, I am talking about my face and space book.

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I so agree with you.

Amelia said...

I say, can't we all just get along? Can't the book of face and blogs co-exist happily hand in hand? I play no games on facebook, just use it as a communication tool.