Thursday, July 30, 2009

two things

1. My burned fingers have miraculously healed. Neosporin and bandaids. And not all that serious of burns, I guess--it must be true, I am a baby about pain.

2. Jr and I rode the bikes again tonight. This time we crossed the busy road and road around the tennis courts in that neighborhood, where a couple of adorable 17ish girls were serving tennis balls to each other and squealing when they missed the return of service. As we rode by, one of them called out, "I like your bike!" And I tossed back a "Thanks!"

Next time someone tells me they like my bike I am going to ring my bell twice and say "Thanks!"

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I love the gratuitous compliments on the bike--I think cruiser bikes create a sisterhood. Of the extra-cute bikes.

Johanna said...

Post a picture of the said bike please. And, I don't think you're a baby. Burns hurt the worst!