Saturday, June 19, 2010

even though he doesn't read this

Today is Jack's birthday, and while he doesn't usually read my blog, I thought I'd give my three regular readers a chance to wish him a happy day. Nice, I know.

The following list is five things I love about Jack, and if you, too, can identify things you love about Jack, please feel free to post them in the comments section and I will forward them on to him. This is not simply a desperate plea for comments.

1. He can fix anything.
2. He still likes the challenge of figuring out how to fix stuff.
3. He listens to my crazy ramblings always. Seriously. All of the time.
4. He's learned that he doesn't have to fix everything for me. Listening is a perfectly acceptable form of fixing.
5. This one may end up being a rambler, but one of the things I love most about Jack is the part of him that isn't always apparent to everybody, but it's the part of him that smiles and laughs when I do something goofy, and it's the part of him that comes out with little jokes between us, and it's the part that sings just to make me smile. That is my favorite part of Jack.

1 comment:

Joey said...

The fix anything is enough for any man to be. Seriously cool talent.

I hope his birthday was a great one. He shares it with one of my favorite sisters-in-law and today Bruce's son got married. Good day.

Hope the celebration was a good one.