Saturday, August 28, 2010

you can call me



This is my bike, which happens to be the same color as my toenails.



I don't know if I've mentioned my new hobby--jewelry. Not purchasing jewelry. Making jewelry. I discovered this great store, Heart Beads, and now I have a new hobby.

I start with these:



and turn them into these:



and this:



I am so proud of me and my new creative outlet.

Speaking of proud, Jr and I are taking the same class this semester, but he's at the university and I'm at the college. We're taking Calculus for Business Application. Oh yes, you read right, I'm going to learn CALCULUS!!! I'm so mathy.

Back to my pride. I noticed a math problem on the white board this morning that Jr had requested help with. Click on this photo and check it out:



Yes. You may call me Mother Math. Or Creative Mother Math.

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Isn't "calculus" a swear word? And you call this a family blog.