Wednesday, October 20, 2010

another new plan

Anxiety--just you look out because I have a new plan, a list if you will, of how I will conquer, overcome, live with, ignore--wait, no, maybe work around you? Whatever. And I mean that you primal fight or flight emotion.

This is the plan:

1. Treadmill, you are my new friend.
2. Shopping. It's true, it does make me feel better. Forces improved feelings.
3. Endure the intensity of massive unending freeway construction in order to spend time with three of the girlies.

I think this is enough for now, don't you?

Note to Jessie: I don't think Cailin actually swallowed any of those stick-on pretend jewels I found in or near her mouth. And I only painted one of her toenails. I frequently asked the other two if Cailin was doing anything anybody would be worried about while I painted their nails and they reassured me time and again that she was just being a baby. Nothing to worry about there.

Note 2 to Jessie: That dinner--chicken & pineapple I think you called it? So amazingly wonderfully yummy and filling and comforting and just what I needed tonight. Thank you sweet girl.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I think that looks like a pretty good list. I really hope you can find a way to work through it all, and soon.

I'm so glad you liked the dinner, I was a little worried about it. The recipe is here: http://therecipevillage.blogspot.com/2009/07/tiny-spicy-chicken.html. Like I said, I just omit the tabasco sauce, because I don't have any. Oh, and I double the sauce recipe. Mmm. :)

And I'm so glad you guys came down tonight, too--it's nice to not be the only one braving all the ridiculous construction. Ugh.

Johanna said...

Throw in some good music if that's something that helps you. Hang in there!

Lisa B. said...

SHOPPING.

Also, I like getting outside. But somehow I often forget to do it.

Also, I like cookies, in case that's a good thing. (see: Treadmill)

xoxo