Wednesday, October 6, 2010

maybe this isn't such a big deal but

Did you hear me nearly cuss out loud two days ago when I realized I'd missed fall break at my school?

Yep. I was ready for fall break. I felt like I was falling behind in my classes (get it? fall break--falling behind) and I was ready for that week off that would allow me to catch up while all of my classmates were out partying off their skinny butts.

But no. Not this year. I was checking out the online school calendar for this semester (determining whether or not it was too late to drop classes and still get a full refund, if you must know--and the answer is yes, too late for a refund if I drop, so I'm digging in and getting through it to set a good example for my fellow students--yep that's me, too tight to pay tuition if I'm not getting a grade for it) and that's when I realized that fall break at my school this year was September 30 through October 3.

And that's when you may have heard me nearly cuss out loud.

No comments: