Friday, December 3, 2010

all about me part 2. please.

Tricked you, right? You thought I was going to add to my Christmas wish list.

But no. Not this post.

I just wanted to tell all of my many readers that I am feeling well. Like myself. With feelings.

I knew you'd want to know that and would be happy for me.

And, also, I wanted to say again that I really like my current masthead. Because I didn't get a rousing round of amen the last time I mentioned it. It's a great photo of a lovely view. And I'm proud of the font choice too. So that's all for now.

Well, except, can I get an amen?

2 comments:

Shi said...

A-MEN!!!!

Jessie said...

I, too, love the masthead. The girls love it, too, every time I open your page. They worry about the picture of you, though, with the green stuff on your face. :)

I'm glad you're feeling better.