Thursday, December 2, 2010

all about me. please.

This is a list of some things I'd like for Christmas this year:

New tights. Any colors but white. Yellow would be good. Or pale pink. Or more black. Or green. I don't have any green tights.

A gift certificate to Heart Beads.

My video camera back in my possession.

Either a replacement shredder/slicer blade for my food processor or a new food processor that has all of its feet and blades. (I know, my cooking friends probably would never think of owning or using a food processor, but there are times when I really like having one. I can't think of any of those times right this minute, but I know they exist.)

CDs for me to listen to in my car on my long drives--Pink Floyd (The Wall) or anything by REM, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Regina Spektor, Willie Nelson, Eric Clapton, or countless other musicians that gift givers think I might enjoy.

Gift certificate from somebody who wants to help me hang pictures throughout the house.

Gift certificate from somebody who wants to make pancakes for me for breakfast. Or dinner. And wants to eat them with me.

That's good for starters.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Don't you use a food processor for apple pie topping? And I used mine last week for cranberries, nuts, and it seems like something else. Food processors are awesome, and I think the person that broke yours should fix it... ahem.

Also, we eat pancakes over here regularly. You're always welcome. :)

My list consists of Just Dance 2 (though Cory ordered it for me yesterday), a coat rack for my front room, boots, a peacoat, and hardwood floors. But the floors are currently on the backburner, until I find a great deal or someone that wants to refinish what I've got for a reasonable price.

Lisa B. said...

this is a good list. we should find a time to have pancakes before the new year. and I will burn you some cds.