Monday, December 13, 2010

i survived

I'm breathing again. Calculus test complete. Well, unless you count that one problem that I started to work on and then got distracted by another problem and forgot to go back to finish it--AND I'M SURE I COULD HAVE FINISHED IT CORRECTLY!!!

Well. Maybe not. We'll never know. At least not until I retake the class next semester.

WHATTTT??

I'll just have to see how it all shakes out. I mean, obviously, if the teacher gives and I do mean gives me a B, I'll be done with my economics degree from SLCC. But if he gives me a D, which might still be generous, then will I be able to feel satisfaction with that grade or will I need, simply need to retake the class to improve that grade? And what if he gives me a C? Then what oh what will I do?

Yeh, I know. It's a sickness. Partly I don't want that D dragging down my 3.92. But partly, I kinda want to understand calculus a bit better. See, it's sick.

But.

For now, I am getting ready for the holidays. I am free to wrap and shop and wrap some more and bake and all the rest--see the lights and sing the songs and soak in the happiness and joy.

Keeping my fingers crossed, kids.

2 comments:

Joey said...

Here's to a B+! I'm hoping for good things. And congrats on completing the class with your sanity in tact!

Jessie said...

I still think the C+ I earned in chem 1210 was the proudest I've ever been of a grade, because I worked so hard for it. Sometimes I just have to accept that I've done my best and move on. Good luck. :)