Tuesday, May 10, 2011

how many things do you see wrong with this picture?

Mom: I figured out something good about me having this surgery right now. You got hit by the guy on the motorcycle and your car needs to be in the shop getting fixed and if I hadn't had the surgery, I wouldn't be unable to drive for a week and you couldn't borrow my car while yours is in the shop, so see, that's a good thing all around. And by the way, I talked to Bruce, our insurance man, and he said it's okay for you to drive my car and if you have a problem--you know, another accident--we can work out whether it's covered by my insurance or yours.

I'M NOT SEEING ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT HAVING HEART SURGERY ON A WHIM, I DON'T WANT ME GETTING HIT BY A MOTORCYCLE BEING USED AS JUSTIFICATION FOR SAID SURGERY, AND HELLO! THE GUY HIT ME.

sigh.

No comments: