Wednesday, May 4, 2011

just look

Remember these from a week ago?



One day last week I saw this in my gardens when I left for work:



This is what was there when I got home:



Today I saw these--note the hostas on the left poking through the soil?



And remember when I said I thought I planted orange tulips last fall?



These started out yellow and then turned a lovely shade of orange.







These are definitely the shortest tulips I've ever seen:



But they are the most intense colors:



It will be amazing if the flowers all survive these two:



And today I also discovered these growing out back that Stu and Shi gave me last year for Mother's Day



And if they need a hint for this year, I really like these too and the true blue ones didn't seem to make it through the dogs/winter:



Oh, and this one is from Skype. I miss this one.


No comments: