Friday, March 21, 2008

tagged again...

I was just tagged by Shilo, wife of the firstborn and mother of Audrey.

The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, six non-important things/habits/quirks about me? Are you serious? Unimportant things about me? Okay, let me think a minute.

1. I have never watched an episode of The Apprentice, Dancing with the Stars, or Fear Factor.
2. Yesterday, while recovering from days and days of suffering with the flu, I watched my first episode of Dr. Phil. I didn't actually see the whole episode because Jack saved me just in time. whew...
3. I like the dark meat part of a turkey.
4. I wish I could speak French, Latin, and Italian even though I've never taken lessons for any of those languages.
5. I need clean countertops.
6. I still can't figure out how to properly apply lipstick or any makeup for that matter.
7. I just can't make myself tag three more people. I took way too much crap for that last tagging episode.

No comments: