Saturday, March 29, 2008

two recently realized concepts

1. Overweight people tend to snore more than just-right weight people. This was confirmed by Jack after much pestering, cajoling, begging him to please tell me if I snore now.

2. There are three things a woman can do to change her physical image enough that people who know her will not recognize her. The three things are change hairstyle, change hair color, and put on 30 lbs in six months. This was confirmed by me yesterday when I went to another work location and while waiting in line in the cafeteria for my sandwich, struck up a conversation with a woman who knows me well enough that she allowed me to use her desk while I was there working on a project for about six months, who reached towards me to turn my employee badge over so she could see my name and my picture from six months ago before she recognized me. I mean really, who needs sunglasses and a moustache?

ps My doctor assures me the weight gain has been caused by one of the medications I've been taking that I no longer take. I am waiting patiently for the pounds to start dropping. Patiently my bigger bottom.

No comments: