Thursday, August 13, 2009

just two things

1. Jr and I have been riding our bikes almost every day for the past week or so. We go further every day and today, we rode all the way up hill to my mom's house. In the wind. Blowing into our faces. Which was actually a pretty good thing because I was working so hard to ride up the hills that I'd never noticed while driving the car to my mom's house that I needed the breeze to cool me off. And then, coming back to the gardens, I realized that it is almost downhill all of the way to home, except for a small bit of uphill from my mom's street to my gramma's old house. Probably only about three houses in distance, but still, uphill, just the same.

2. Remember that post a few days ago when I said the grades didn't matter? Big. Fat. Lie. I am thrilled to report that I got an A in Physics/Astronomy, an A in Humanities, and

[drumroll, please ~~~~~~~~~~~~]

a well-deserved B in Statistics. With Math in Stats. And scary formulae.

And I got a BBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEE!.

THAT'S A B!

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Yes, those grades are totally something to celebrate. If you use the appropriate algorithms, I think you'll find that a B in Stats is actually an A for normal people.

Amelia said...

Whoa. I am duly impressed

Joey said...

Good on ya, mate!