Thursday, October 1, 2009

hooboy

Remember when I said a few days ago that Jack and I were feeling really crappy with a fever and aches? And then we got better but Jr got the H1N1 flu and then the drummer got the same sickness?

And then everybody seemed to be getting better? And Stu is doing great too?

Then this afternoon, my nose started to feel a little drippy. And I sneezed a couple of times on the way home. And an hour ago, I started coughing.

My heck. I think I'm coming down with something.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hopefully it's just what I had--a little bit of sinus-y stuff, but nothing too severe. Being sick is the pits, no matter how bad it is, but I hope it'll at least just be a minor thing.

Feel better soon.

Lisa B. said...

Gosh. I have that, too. In California. It knows no borders!

Joey said...

Fluids, bed rest, 2 ibuprofen (aspirin is so yesterday). Take care.