Thursday, October 22, 2009

an odd premise

I had a dream last night that made a lot of sense if you can get past the odd premise.

I dreamed I was hanging out with Kerry, Bill, and Gina from Radio from Hell on X96, KXRK, Provo.

That's the odd part. The rest of it made total sense.

The dream started out at Bill's house in the Avenues, and I have to say, he has a nice back yard with some of the best grass I've ever seen. We decided to walk to my house, through the University campus, in buildings I'd never seen before. At some point, Kerry said something that made me feel a bit sorry for him, so I gave him a hug and a little momkiss on the cheek and after that, I thought he seemed friendlier than I'd thought before. Bill was his usual self--passionate about the stuff he was talking about, which is one of the things I like the most about him and Radio from Hell. Gina had troubles keeping up, not because we were walking but because she kept getting distracted by stuff she saw.

It took a long time, but eventually we got to my house, at least it was the house that is my house lately in my dreams. It isn't a house I've ever seen real life, but it's always familiar in my dreams so I know it's my house when I see it.

When I woke up, I was kind of excited to realize I was driving up north today and I'd be listening to those kids.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I dreamt last night about climbing mountains. I don't even want to think what that's about. Your dream sounds nicer. And isn't it funny out something can be so familiar in our dreams (like the house that isn't your house).