Tuesday, October 20, 2009

jojo again



Yes, she loves her tennis balls, but she also loves a good squeaky toy like this stout rubber ball I found at Petco. It is the ideal squeaky toy because it has no parts that stick out for her to chew off, but it is without a doubt the loudest squeaky toy I've ever heard. Maddeningly, annoyingly, dog-lovingly loud. When we throw it for her, if she makes an especially impressive catch, she wags her tail in circles and squeaks it with glee--

And speaking of loud, have I mentioned that JoJo is a singer? Yes, she is, an adorable singer. Just try to convince me that this isn't the cutest dog singer you've ever seen.



Precious? I think so. Did you know dogs howl as a form of communication? It's a way to join in the conversation at a dog party or family sing-a-long. (seriously, I read that on the internet.)



Here she is, collecting grapes from the neighbor's vine, all the while keeping an eye on her squeaky ball--



And in case you weren't already aware of her astoundingly quick moves, here's one more.


1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

I forgot to comment on this post! Because I love that blurry tail in the first photo. What a clever and beautiful dog.