Saturday, December 19, 2009

a couple of things i forgot

1. Last night, while comparing the I Spy puzzle to the pages of our I Spy board book, every time Audrey found an item in the book and matched it to the same item on the puzzle, she would say, "Check!"

2. What is the correct response when your mom (who has, once again, dropped in, unannounced, uninvited, bearing gifts this time for the dog) looks into your bedroom and says, "Don't you ever make your bed?"
a. Yes, except when Jack is still in it when I leave for work.
b. Yes, nearly every day.
c. Yes.
d. Not usually.
e. Why do you ask?
f. Hell no, that's Jack's chore.
g. [please insert correct response here. or in the comments section of this blog.]

2 comments:

Shi said...

you could say I leave it unmade for every time you come over... just so that you can ask me about it...

Shi said...

Audrey was sooo excited about going to your house last night... she loves to tell me about Jojo. :D