Wednesday, May 12, 2010

how sick am i?

Remember when I went to math class and took my final and got an A even though I was starting with some headcoldishness?

I thought I had not only earned the A in math but also overcome the headcoldishness. Oh, but I was wrong.

I am feeling so sick that I--

1. Am taking antibiotics.
2. Have been home from work all week.
3. Feel worse today than yesterday.
4. Had a weird sickness-induced dream this morning that included me feeling unable to wake up, Jack helping me to the shower, me wetting myself, me waking up to the screams of the girlies who were startled by a little green lizard, me naked outside, and me struggling mightily to get away from the massive hoards of little brown devil lizards that were everywhere~Everywhere!~ in my parent's home with me.
5. Couldn't enjoy the chinese food Jr brought me for lunch.
6. Got the fortune cookie that says, "YOUR DREAMS WILL BECOME REALITY."

4 comments:

Jessie said...

That sounds seriously sick. Quite the dream, too. I hate those ones where you can't seem to wake up. I don't believe we'll be coming up this week, at least until you feel somewhat better. No offense. :)

Jessie said...

And apparently so sick that you aren't checking my blog, or at least commenting. Sounds very serious.

gilian said...

But I'm on antibiotics. And composing comments even now for your blog...

Joey said...

This was a while ago, so I hope you are on the mend.