Friday, May 7, 2010

you are so proud of me

Yes, you officially know a Math 1010 A student.

Oh yeah. Me! MEMEMEMEMEME!!!!! An A. IN MATH! A. Go ahead. Say it out loud. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

For the first time ever in my life or yours, I got an A in math. Which replaces the C+ I got in the class nearly three years ago, just before I got the crazy.

Wait. Maybe that's it. You need a bit of crazy (or in my case, a bunch) in order to get math?

I am, as the kids say, down with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And in case you wondered, I got 83% on my final. 25 correct out of 30. With no extra credit and no essay. And now I get to take another math class next semester.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Good jorb there, The Cheat. I'm buying you a pizza. :)

Seriously, good work. Good luck with the next one.

Joey said...

Wow! I am impressed. The only way that I got an A in my college algebra class was from the help of a boyfriend's tutoring and a generous teacher who liked to grade on effort not ability.

Good on ya! And, yes, I am so proud of you.

Lisa B. said...

See, that last bit--another math class next semester--that kind of brought me down. But congrats on the A! You rule!