Saturday, September 4, 2010

update from yesterday's plans


train ride at the zoo--last bit of zoo fun yesterday


Ellie & Shi


Audrey


Breanne


Janey


Cailin & me--Jessie's favorite pic of the day

Yes, we saw animals, but who wants pictures of animals when we also enjoyed a train ride, ice cream cones, and the carousel?



if you look closely, you can see Breanne catching and blowing kisses from and to me & Cailin

1. Go to zoo with girlies and others (check)
2. Sand, (check) prime, and paint bathroom cupboards
3. Paint (check) and mod-podge Dale Earnhardt table--let's convince Jack it should be a high-banked oval
4. Yard sail with Sugar (check) and maybe even Colleen (not this time)--plead with the cosmos to send a full-length mirror my way (not this time)
5. Finish lots of homework (uh, maybe tomorrow)
6. Begin lots of homework (some, not lots)
7. Fly to tropical vacation in Maui (not this year)
8. Commemorate one-year mark since Stu's health took a huge turn for the better (so grateful every day--he just called and asked if I remembered what I was doing a year ago)
9. Win Idaho lottery (only possible if I take a trip to Idaho to purchase winning ticket)
10. Mend the 3/4" hole that has been chewed in my lovely flowered yellow quilt (picked up the fabric and thread)
11. Hang up three new jackets, three new skirts, countless new tees (oh yes I did and also moved many not-worn-for-a-year items to an extra closet, soon to be donated to someone who will love them and their gently-used nature)
12. Smile slyly at my clever shopping skills (yes, of course, still, always)

1 comment:

Skybird said...

You are too funny sometimes! I noticed the convincing of the husband thing went unchecked...

Yes... I've been flying around the garden for a while lately, you are on my reading list, and I've been doing better at my reading list lately! (check!)