Sunday, April 20, 2008

bacon bra update

Jack told me yesterday that he didn't find the bacon bra the least bit erotic. I can't help but think that it would have been better if the bacon had been cooked...

One other thing from Jack--he's a bit concerned about my occasional irreverence, like the bacon bra and here (where I wrote the p-word. twice) and well, I couldn't find another example, but I did read through old posts and saw my new year's plans and amazingly, I am still living the plans. Yes, I know that doesn't belong in this post, but give me a break--we're almost to May!

I'm going to post another survey, this time about whether or not I need to be more better in my blog, because hey, if nothing else, I listen to input from my readers. The last survey (and months of therapy) gave me the push to express myself to my mom in a way that might just improve our relationship.

So, here you go, anonymous readers--vote away.

No comments: