Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the only thing left is the weigh in and the photos


By some amazing feat of physics or some magical change in gravity that has changed the way things weigh, I only gained 1.4 lbs on the cruise. Or perhaps it is because I only ate one dessert with each meal. Either way, it feels like a victory.

And here are a few of the photos.

the carriage ride


the ocean with the variety of beautiful blue colors



a closeup of my new 'do and some of the crushed up shell sand
that coated me after my tumbles in that blue ocean



jack


1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

1. I love your yellow shirt.
2. Cute hair! Looks good wet!
3. Looks like you had a pretty good time, which is all you can ask, right? And saw some places you hadn't seen and might never see again. Fun, and lucky. Thanks for the pictures.