Friday, April 18, 2008

i guess i was wrong--and well, a change is in the wind

Yep, I was wrong about the bacon bra. All of the girls in the gardens who blog, including me, thought 1) the bacon bra was kinda funny and 2) it would have been much better if it was made of cooked bacon. Boy was I wrong. The men in the gardens are totally refusing to even look at it. What's up with that anyway?

However, turns out that after much discussion with the therapist, many moments of training at her knee, I used some of the things she has tried to get me to do and TADA! --seriously--really big drumroll here with huge fall and big cymbal crash--it worked! Yes, it was a little breakthrough, but a breakthrough none the less.

Let's just say that while I expected the absolute worst outcome, it went far better than I had anticipated and well, that feels pretty good.

No comments: