Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a little list

Things I need to do:

1. Plant the 30 perennials Jack and I picked out for me for Mother's Day.
2. Plant the 4 columbines Stu, Shi, and Audrey gave me for Mothers' Day.
3. Supervise the planting of the new tree Jack and I bought--it's a Leyland Cypress and a beauty at that.
4. Magically heal the pain in my lower back that has moved down the front of my thigh so I can complete 1, 2, and 3.
5. Invent that amazing, back-relieving, age defying, youth returning potion so I can accomplish all of the things I want to do now that I'm so wise, but don't do because I can't remember what they are.

2 comments:

Joey said...

I remember that I want to sleep. :)

Lisa B. said...

Yes, that pesky back thing. It is the worst. Hope you're applying heat and that you feel better soon.