Wednesday, January 5, 2011

did i mention

1. I completed my associate's degree in economics.
2. I cleaned out the storage room downstairs.
3. I begin my senior year in college on Friday morning at UVU. That's 7:00 a.m. Friday morning. I may need to sleep over with some of the girlies every Thursday night for the next 16 weeks.
4. I moved the girlies' toys from the hallway closet into the toy bedroom closet and sorted through the heaps of clothing I'd packed into the bedroom closet so I could donate most if not all of the pile.

Okay, I haven't sorted through the clothes yet, but I am very close to sorting. And donating. So if anybody wants anything from that closet to recycle into something cute for a young girl, they'd better hustle on over here before Sunday.

I'm just saying.

Oh and I was just kidding about the sleepovers. Unless I'm invited...

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

So many wonderful pieces of news in this post! Your senior year! Your associate's in econ! all that cleaning and sorting (will you come over and help me with mine?)! You are fabulous!

Johanna said...

You are an accomplishin' woman! Very impressed. And if you sleep over with the girlies, you will get less sleep than if you went to bed at your house and drove down. Just sayin'.