Thursday, November 6, 2008

again, who knew?

still no capital letters, but maybe tomorrow.

i had no idea there are different strengths of lortab. always, before yesterday, my prescription was the unsatisfying, 'what's all the hoopla about lortab' 5/500 pills.

but yesterday, that nice young root scraper gave me a prescription for 10 of the 7.5/500 pills.

holy pain relieving cow. can you say, 'omgosh! i.get.it.now!!!' okay, well, even if you can't, i am. (don't worry, stu, i'm not addicted, just feeling no pain in my freshly scraped roots.)

between the 7.5s and the afternoon viewing with jr of 'fido'--a perfectly delightful zombie movie--my roots feel so much better.

ps another stitch just came out. that's two of, oh, i don't know, 20 or so? seriously. no joking here about the stitch count.

1 comment:

Stu said...

I don't worry so much about the lortab addiction. It's the Oxycontin you have to watch out for.