Monday, January 25, 2010

and then i stayed in bed

Thursday morning--back spasms begin
Friday--sore, but painted walls anyway
Saturday--still sore, but painted walls again anyway
Sunday--still hurting, but painted the ceiling, two coats, and that room looks so great
Monday--sore, aching back wins--spent the afternoon in bed with the heating pad. Maybe tomorrow I will be back to my usual flexible, graceful self.

Jeez, that probably means I'm about to take a fall...

And by popular demand, here's a picture of my four amazing kids, two darling girls, and me with my usual glorious happy face. This one is from Shi's Facebook--Stu's birthday, just two months post-transplant. Not one of the best photos of us, but I really like that all four of my kids are together.

1 comment:

Joey said...

You're really not surprised that you haven't healed yet, are you? You crazy, wonderful SuperWoman, you!