Monday, January 4, 2010

three things

1. posting flurry around here--whaaat? so few comments? i'm giving it all here, you know, right?
2. i've given in, i have a myface page and will be friends with all who ask, but i have to say that i'm already feeling overwhelmed because i feel obligated to read and respond to everything that shows up on my 'wall' and i feel compelled to read the comments on your walls so i can respond appropriately, and oh, man, do i feel like i'm about to fail spacebook...
3. just because i adore, absolutely adore my jojo, does absolutely not mean it is okay with me to return home from work to find said jojo has chewed off one of the tassles from one of my new round pillows...and i thought she was simply enjoying the racing back and forth from the settee to the chair to the ottoman to the fainting sofa...i had no idea she was scoping out tassles.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Tassels do strike me as similar to buttons, and you saw her seriously eyeing my buttons the other day... I guess I'm not too surprised, but I do feel bad. Sorry about that. But she is a good dog, I think, mostly. :)