Saturday, January 23, 2010

what can i say?

Did I work 40 hours this week? Yes, ma'am, I did.
Did I make it through my first week of math? Yes, except for that one class I missed because--
Is my back feeling all better? No, sir, it is so not all better, but--
Did I finish the last coat of brioche and library red paint in the study? Yes, yes, I did.

So, there you have it. A coat of paint on the ceiling and in the closet and a bit of touch up on the trim and the study will be ready for a new floor. And then we can move in the desks and the books and computers and lights, and then the guest room will be ready for bunk beds and then--

let the sleepovers begin.

ps I found this photo on Shi's facebook. Four generations on the way to the ballet--


3 comments:

Amelia said...

Gorgeous picture of you! I campaign for more pictures of Gilian of her blog!

Joey said...

Your mom doesn't really look that different from 20 years ago. And, yes, you look gorgeous as always!

Lisa B. said...

I love how happy and splendid everyone seems on your way to the ballet. Love this picture!